The CometVisu project is happy to publish the release candidate of version 0.11.0 that can be downloaded at https://github.com/CometVisu/CometVisu/releases/download/v0.11.0-RC1/CometVisu-0.11.0-RC1.tar.gz or https://github.com/CometVisu/CometVisu/releases/download/v0.11.0-RC1/CometVisu-0.11.0-RC1.zip.
This release contains apart from restructuring of the source code with a migration from jQuery to Qooxdoo and a multitude of fixed bugs and smaller enhancements a great amount of improvements:
- Text editor for config files
- Notification in the visu by the NotificationCenter and StateNotifications
- Optimized handling of internal errors (critical errors will be shown as pop up)
- Optional recording of user actions to locate errors
- Error reporting with Sentry reports
- Docker container
- Demo mode
- TR064: Show call lists and the answering machine
The latest changes can be seen in the change log.